The AGO is temporarily closed to the public. Learn more.
FOR TWO CARDHOLDERS
- Free unlimited access to the AGO Collection and all exhibitions for the cardholder
- Exclusive use of the Norma Ridley Members' Lounge
- Discounts on AGO education programs including classes and talks
- Invitations to exclusive Members’ previews and special events
- 10% discount at shopAGO, caféAGO, Espresso Bar in Galleria Italia, AGO Bistro, and additional seasonal offers
- Free coat check
- Free subscription to the AGO Members magazine and our e-newsletters
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
AGOs Members enjoy unlimited admission to the Gallery. There are also other exclusive benefits (listed below!) and your membership helps AGO open the doors wide to new audiences.
Our Members mean the world to us. Your unwavering support of the AGO is deeply appreciated – especially during this unprecedented time.
To buy or renew your membership, please select the level you would like below.
Please log in to your AGO account if you already have one. Not sure if you have an AGO account? No worries – fill in the form and follow the prompts.
Purchasing a Membership for someone else?
If you are buying a Gift Membership please go to the Gift Membership page
If you are buying/renewing an Individual, Member + Guest, or Student Membership please go to this Membership page
If you are buying/renewing a Curators' Circle Membership please go to the Curators' Circle Membership page
If you are buying/renewing an AGO NEXT Membership please go to the AGO NEXT page
If you just want to make a donation to the AGO, please go to the Donations page
Have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416 979 6620 from Monday to Friday, 9 am - 5 pm and Saturday to Sunday, 10 am - 3 pm. We are happy to assist you!
1. Select the type of Membership you wish to purchase or renew
2. Please fill in the information for the secondary card holder
If you don't yet know the details of the secondary cardholder, please enter 'n/a' for each of the mandatory fields.